NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Ballyhoura Rural Services CLG
is recruiting for:
Social Farm Manager
Managing a new and innovative Social Farm Project in Doon, Co. Limerick.
- Overall project management and oversight including HR, Finance
- Strategic development of the Social Farm and associated services
- Ongoing partnership and stakeholder development
- The successful candidate will have a broad skillset including:
- 5 years+ management experience in Community/Social Development
- A high level of understanding of project and resource planning, managing and leading across multi-functional professional teams and service areas
- A commitment to social inclusion and rural/community development
- An understanding of the barriers facing and supports required to support young people who are furthest from the labour market
- A relevant qualification, full clean driving licence
- Immediate start if possible. Salary negotiable (€40k - €45k) depending on experience. Further information available on request.
To apply, please forward your curriculum vitae, prior to 5pm Friday 7th December 2018, to Ballyhoura Rural Services CLG, 4 High Street, Caherconlish, Co. Limerick or email firstname.lastname@example.org