Galway Simon Community is currently recruiting for the following position:
Nurse (RGN / PHN) Homeless Services
The Nurse will deliver and coordinate a broad based integrated prevention, education, health promotion and treatment nursing service and will play a lead role on nursing issues within Homeless Services in Galway City. Some of the main duties will include:
- To work as a key worker for particular cases as required.
- The Nurse will deliver and coordinate a broad based integrated prevention, education, health promotion and treatment nursing service and will play a lead role on nursing issues within Homeless Services.
- The post holder will work provide a service for persons who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
- The post holder will have a role also in the delivery of advice and information as well as some training and development work within Galway city.
- This is a full-time, permanent position. Download the job description below for further information about this position.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should complete and submit the job application form below to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on closing date Friday 2nd November 2018. If you have any questions in relation to this position please contact the HR department in Galway Simon Community by emailing email@example.com or calling 091381828.
Galway Simon Community provides accommodation and support services to those who are experiencing or at risk of homelessness in Galway. Galway Simon Community is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.