Working together, we can improve each other’s lives
Celebrating 50 years of service to the people of Clare; Clarecare is a professional not for profit organisation providing a range of people centred social services to individuals and families in County Clare. Current services provided include Family Support, Elderly Care Services, Counselling and Bushypark Residential Addiction Treatment Centre. Clarecare’s headquarters are based in Ennis with local offices in Shannon, Kilrush, Killaloe and Ennistymon. Further information is available on www.clarecare.ie www.bushypark.ie
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Night Staff x 2 part-time permanent posts (subject to funding)
The successful candidates will: work night shifts x circa 8 shifts per month as part of the Clinical Team to provide support to the residents of this 13 bed residential treatment facility in Bushypark, Ennis.
Hours of Duty: 9pm – 8am (Sunday to Friday) and 9pm (Saturday) to 9am (Sunday)
Essential requirements include:
- A nationally recognised third level qualification to a minimum Level 7 (Ordinary Degree) in Healthcare or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant post qualification experience working with clients in either an addiction/community or residential setting.
- Ability to lone work during night shifts.
- Be a qualified Registered General Nurse or Registered Psychiatric Nurse.
- A working knowledge of the 12 Steps Recovery Programme
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team.
For informal enquiries, please contact: Margaret Nash, Manager – Bushypark Addiction Treatment Centre, on 065 - 6840944 or email: email@example.com
For full job description and application form, please contact Carmel Keane on the details below.
Please forward completed application form and up to date CV by latest 5.00 p.m. on Friday, 26th October 2018 to: Carmel Keane, Administration (HR) Manager, Clarecare, Harmony Row, Ennis, Co. Clare.
Tel: 065-6867003. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In association with the Department of Social Protection, we are recruiting for:
HOUSE-KEEPER / CLEANER –
COMMUNITY EMPLOYMENT SCHEME AT BUSHYPARK ADDICTION TREATMENT CENTRE
(52 WEEKS PART-TIME CONTRACT x 19.5 HOURS PER WEEK – SUBJECT TO FUNDING)
- You must be in receipt of a Social Welfare Payment from the Department of Social Protection and eligible to join a CE Scheme.
- Keen interest in cleaning and house-keeping duties to the highest standard.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with customers/clients/staff.
- Attention to detail with flexible and adaptable approach to changing work situations.
The above position is a developmental opportunity and full training will be provided. Participation in work-related accredited training will be a requirement to support your career.
To apply for the placement, please contact or send CV to: Ms. Geraldine Clohessy, CE Scheme Supervisor, Clarecare, Harmony Row, Ennis, Co. Clare. Telephone: 065 – 6867015. Email: email@example.com.
Closing date for receipt of CV’s is 5.00 p.m. on Friday, 26th October 2018.
Shortlisting for interview will apply on the basis of information submitted on the application.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS IF YOU DO NOT HOLD THE ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS.
Clarecare is an Equal Opportunities Employer