NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Community Support Workers
Studio 3 Kerry are delighted to be hiring for the following positions.
- 2 Part Time Community Support Worker Positions
The candidates will be responsible for empowering people with a diagnosis of autism to live independently in their own communities as well as facilitating and fostering community connections and relationships.
The successful candidate will have
- Experience of helping people with disabilities engage in the community
- Understanding of the challenges faced by individuals with autism spectrum conditions.
- Skills and experience that may inspire and motivate a person with an autism spectrum diagnosis
- A creative and resourceful work ethic
- A sense of fun
- A full clean driving licence is essential
As the position includes evenings and weekends, it would suit a student studying either Social Care, Youth and Community or similar however all applications are welcome.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is when filled.