Are you an ambitious Administrator and do you want to develop your career within a supportive and dynamic organisation? At Dublin Simon Community we now have an opportunity for you to join us as a Housing Management & Property Development Administrator.
Here at Dublin Simon Community, we are working proactively to help resolve the biggest societal crisis of our time-homelessness. Our innovative services are all focused on making home a reality for our clients. We value community, excellence, innovation, respect and integrity and we incorporate these values into each service for our clients. While we provide supported temporary accommodation, we also provide a range of holistic services such as homeless prevention, medium to long term housing, addiction treatment, primary healthcare and other targeted interventions. Our employees are our strongest asset and we have been awarded the Excellence Through People accreditation for the past 3 years due to utilising the best Human Resource Management practices to demonstrate how much our employees are valued.
Working in a professional role and environment, core responsibilities include:
- Provide an administrative support to the Housing Management & Repairs and Maintenance Service teams.
- Update and input RTB registrations , transfer of utilities, booking Repairs and Maintenance visits and condition inspections
- Assist Housing Officers with the day to day operations of the Housing Management Service.
- Telephone and reception duties, including dealing with enquiries from tenants
- Management of a database information system keeping records relating to occupancy, rents, repairs and maintenance and other statistics
- Preparing of weekly rent reports for Housing Management Service Manager.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly Housing Management KPI reports.
- Manage database information relating to occupancy, rents, voids, repairs and maintenance
- Manage general queries regarding maintenance requests and coordination of the response between the Repairs and Maintenance Service and Housing Officers
- Assist Housing Officers with the allocation process, tenant induction and with the preparation for and delivery of Pre-tenancy training.
- To coordinate customer feedback and complaints procedures
- Ensure that office equipment and stationery supplies for the Housing Management Service are maintained at appropriate levels and effectively manage spend within agreed budget.
- Logging R&M requests, issuing, reviewing and closing out works orders to Repair and Maintenance supervisor for onward distribution.
- Preparing and issuing R&M monthly and Quarterly reports.
- Scheduling stock condition audits, cleaning audits, room condition audits and maintenance of register.
- Coordination of Room to Improve requests with Corporate Fundraising, R&M Supervisor and Service Managers.
- To provide administration support to the Housing Management Service Manager and the Property Development Manager through carrying out a variety of administrative functions including diary management, meeting scheduling, minute taking, report compilation, phone answering & emailing etc.
What You Need
Candidates will require a recognised third level qualification to at least certificate or diploma level in business, office administration, IT, book keeping, housing or social studies or related discipline along with Knowledge of property / facilities related processes
What You Will Receive
- Supportive colleagues & management team
- Dynamic & diverse work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Clear progression Opportunities
What To Do Now
If you are interested, please apply on the link on this page
Apply for the position
Application due date: 24/10/2018
For queries relating to this position please telephone (01) 635 4800
We reserve the right to offer the position to a successful candidate prior to the deadline of receipt of applications and we advise that you apply early.
Dublin Simon Community does not require the assistance of recruitment agencies for this position. Any unsolicited CV’s from recruitment agencies will not be considered and may result in Dublin Simon Community not engaging with that recruitment agency in the future.