Human Resources Assistant
Newtownmountkennedy, Co. Wicklow – Office
39 hours per week
Autism Initiatives is an established charity which meets the needs of people with Autism, their families and carers. We provide a comprehensive range of services, which are personal, professional and innovative throughout Ireland.
We are looking for a candidate who can assist in delivering a professional HR function within the organisation’s HR Department.
Suitable Candidates must have:
- Third level qualification in business or human resources management and/or 2 year's experience in a busy office environment, preferably in a human resources department
- Excellent understanding of all aspects of Human Resources and employment legislation
- Excellent attention to detail and high accuracy levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Fluent English and excellent interpersonal/communication skills at all levels
- Strong organisational and planning skills with an ability to work on own initiative.
- Access to Health Insurance
- Company pension with company contribution
- Paid Maternity leave
- Paid Paternity leave
- 22 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
The closing date for applications is Friday 21st September 2018 @ 12.00 pm
Please note that applications can only be accepted by way of Autism Initiatives Application Form.
See below for Application Form.
Canvassing for all positions will immediately disqualify candidates from the recruitment process.