Saint John of God Community Services Dublin South East
Providing a network of residential, education, training, employment, respite and community living supports to children and adults with intellectual disabilities in South Dublin
Social Care Leader
Specified Purpose Post
Applications are invited for the post of Social Care Leader supporting individuals with an intellectual disability in our Residential Service. This is a person centred, dynamic and challenging 24/7 service.
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Social Studies/Social Care or equivalent
- A proven track record in the delivery of Person Centred systems services and supports.
- A minimum of 3 years working with people who have an intellectual disability
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Health Act Regulations, HIQA Standards and all other relevant legislation as well as relevant social care models
- Good leadership qualities, including excellent communication, interpersonal skills and change management
- The ability to motivate and develop a staff team and ensure staff implement organisational policies and procedures
- A flexible working approach that responds to the changing needs of a 24/7 service
- A Full Clean Driver’s License
If you believe you have the necessary enthusiasm, competencies and experience to bring to this role, please forward your letter of application along with your Curriculum Vitae by email only to email@example.com quoting reference; SCLAUG2018
Informal enquiries to Naoise Hughes Tel: 01 285 2900
Closing Date: Friday 5pm August 24th 2018
Shortlisting will apply.
Saint John of God Community Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
We operate HSE (Health Service Executive) funded services across Intellectual Disability, Adult Mental Health and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
HOSPITALITY COMPASSION EXCELLENCE JUSTICE RESPECT