Position: Corporate Administrator
Contract Duration: 11 month Fixed Term Contract (Maternity leave cover)
Office Base: DFI Head Office, Fumbally Court, Fumbally Lane, Dublin 8
Report to: Management Team
Salary: €33,990 per annum calculated pro-rata for the duration of the contract.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Management Team and the Administration team in further developing the Finance, HR and Corporate Services at DFI.
Relationships will be developed and maintained with a range of organisations and people.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
The successful candidate will work to develop and support DFI’s corporate function.
The role will involve:
- Administration and development of the corporate service function including areas such as Governance, HR and Finance.
- Working with and reporting to the Management Team to ensure tasks within the corporate service function are completed in a timely manner.
- Meeting with junior administrators to provide support and guidance in relation to managing their workloads.
- Maintaining and establishing, as necessary, appropriate filing and recording systems.
- Any other appropriate duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- A minimum of four years’ experience in corporate administration.
- The ability to maintain and develop good corporate service systems and practices.
- The ability to troubleshoot and resolve operational issues.
- Experience in project management and carrying a project to completion.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience in meeting deadlines.
- Experience of working on multiple tasks / projects at the same time.
- A commitment to the role and value of the voluntary disability sector.
- The ability to work on one’s own initiative and as part of a team.
- Be disciplined, applying rigor to one’s work.
- High level of organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels within the organisation.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and maintain necessary confidentiality.
- Ability to manage and lead a team.
- Good judgement and analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail in all work.
- The ability to maintain and foster working relationships with key stakeholders.
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform that may be required either now or in the future.
DISABILITY FEDERATION OF IRELAND is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please send a Curriculum Vitae and completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm on Friday 7th September 2018.
Applicants must submit a CV and completed application form in order to be considered for the position. DFI will only contact you if you have been selected for interview.