Dementia Advisor – North Dublin
The Alzheimer Society of Ireland is recruiting for a Dementia Adviser to join our Dementia Adviser service. The role will work with people with dementia and their families in North Dublin.
The role of Dementia Adviser is a local point of contact on an outreach basis for people who are concerned about their cognitive health and/or have a diagnosis of dementia and for their families and friends, at all stages of their journey, from diagnosis through to end-of-life.
The successful candidate will:
- Be highly focused on results and the quality of service provided.
- Be motivated by and committed to working with clients with dementia and their carers.
- Be able to demonstrate empathy and patience
- Have strong communication skills
- Be able to manage themselves effectively with a strong emphasis on quality administration and reporting.
This is a purpose only contract (to cover maternity leave) working full-time hours (39 hours per week).
Queries about the role may be directed to HR at email@example.com
Applicants are invited to submit their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
The Alzheimer Society of Ireland,
Closing date for receipt of applications is: 5pm on Wednesday 08 August 2018.
The Alzheimer Society of Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.