BROTHERS OF CHARITY SERVICES IRELAND
Applications are invited for the following position that may become available in the coming months:
Ref E 31/18
PERSON IN CHARGE
Permanent Full Time Contract
Location: West Limerick
- Have 3 years minimum experience in management or supervisory role in the area of health or social care.
- Hold a formal qualification in Management
- Minimum Level 8 Qualification in Social Care, Nursing, Social Work or other relevant discipline.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a strong working knowledge of HIQA standards and regulations
- Demonstrate the ability to manage, motivate and supervise staff.
- Have an understanding of and commitment to Personal Lifestyle Planning.
- Be proactive and have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent IT, administration, report writing and organisational skills.
- Possess a full clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Be able to work evenings and weekend shifts.
- Be prepared to be on call as required
- Working with budgets and accounts
- Knowledge of spreadsheets and database
- Have reasonable knowledge and appreciation of, residential needs, social/recreational issues and training programmes for adults with intellectual disabilities.
Informal enquiries: May Phillips, Head of Community Services (087) 6363150
Please e-mail email@example.com for Application Form and Job Specification
Please specify on email subject line the reference number of the post you are applying for
Closing date for receipt of completed forms is 5 p.m. Friday 27th July 2018
Canvassing will disqualify
Short listing of Applicants may apply
Panels may be formed
The Brothers of Charity Services Ireland is an equal opportunities employer