Working with us, you will be helping us to continue to enable people to live independently in their own homes. Our team brings compassion, commitment and companionship to everyone to whom we provide home care.
At a time of continuing growth, we are seeking an exceptional HR Manager to work with us full time to manage and develop the people systems, procedures and process that will allow us to realise our goals and achieve our potential.
In a new role, the successful applicant will be responsible for the delivery of the key HR functional services across the business. Reporting to the CEO, you will attend the SMT meetings and be supported by a HR / Recruitment officer and partner a team of experienced service and line mangers.
The post is offered as a full-time, permanent role with a salary range of €50,000.00 to €60,000.00, DOE
Key HR Process Accountabilities:
Develop and Manage;
- HR resources, planning, policies and strategies
- Recruitment, selection and induction process’
- Employee performance and development programmes
- Employee relations and the discipline and grievance process
- Employee communications and engagement
- HR supports to line managers on all aspects of people management
- HR systems, process and procedures
- HR related projects
- HR performance metrics
HR also holds the Quality brief, and the successful applicant will co-ordinate with outsourced providers to manage and maintain ISO and Excellence Through People accreditation and strategic HR and change initiatives.
Qualifications and Experience
- An experienced generalist with 5 years’ experience as a HR manager
- A third level HR qualification is required. CIPD membership is desirable
- An effective people manager with strong systems, process and delivery focus
- Proven experience in building relationships and influencing outcomes
- Strong knowledge of employment law application and HR processes
- Capable of working on own initiative across the range of HR skills areas
Please send applications to:
Northside Home Care Services
Northside Enterprise Park
or by email to:
Please note closing date is 5pm on Friday, 3rd August 2018.