Position Title: Night Project Worker
Programme: Homeless Services
The Employer: Crosscare, Clonliffe College, Dublin 3. Crosscare is the social care agency of the Dublin Diocese and is a registered charity.
Crosscare delivers services with a servant leadership ethos. Crosscare’s Homeless Services operate a range of residential services targeting adults experiencing homelessness. The services aim to move people out of homelessness and into homes of their own.
Work Schedule: Waking night shifts rostered between the hours of 6pm and 11am dependent on service specific roster.
Location: Crosscare’s Homeless Services are located in the city centre and in Dun Laoghaire.
- Work as part of a team to provide a safe and welcoming environment to residents, staff, volunteers and visitors in busy emergency and temporary accommodation units.
- To maintain a high quality, safe and healthy living environment through adherence to safety and security protocols and ensuring the environment is maintained to a high standard at all times.
- To provide a wide range of supports, interventions and supervision to residents.
- Ensure all relevant paperwork and reports are completed and submitted as required to Project leader & also assessment worker.
- Ensuring the Pass system and Statistics are updated daily.
- Ensuring all significant events is recorded and folder is up to date.
- Minimum Level 6 on the National Framework of Qualifications in social care/ addiction studies/ health care / disability
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience working in an residential unit with individuals with complex needs
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills
- Clearly demonstrated client focus
- Experience in working nights and/or shift work.
- Experience working in homeless services
Applicants should complete the Crosscare application form showing how they meet the selection criteria & e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to Human Resources Dept., Crosscare, Clonliffe College, Dublin 3.
Closing date for applications will be 12th August 2018 and Interviews will be held the week of the 20th August 2018.
Please note CV & Cover letters will no longer be accepted.
Crosscare is an equal opportunities employer
Garda Vetting will apply to this role