Permanent Full-time Positions (39 hour week) in Adult Services
- The successful applicant will be a valued member of our Nursing staff team providing a range of services
- Placement is across all areas of Stewart Care services for children and adults with intellectual disabilities
- Salary and qualifications are in accordance with Department of Health & Children Regulations. Job description may be obtained by contacting the HR Department.
- Applications are invited from candidates who are currently registered with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
- Applications from other nurses registered with An Bord Altranais who have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in the area of Intellectual Disability may also be considered
- Candidates will possess a high level of communication skills, work well within a team and be able to provide high quality focused care
- A flexible approach to hours to meet the needs of the service is essential
- Roster requirements include days, sleep over, nights and weekends
- Must have strong command of English language (both verbally and written) and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Candidates should be proficient in I.T.
- nowledge of the current HIQA Standards and Health Act Regulations 2013
Application is by CV and cover letter which can be sent by email to: HR@stewartscare.ie
or by writing to the HR Department, Stewarts Care Ltd, Palmerstown, Dublin 20
Stewarts Care Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer