The Gateway Project
Women’s Education & Skills Training Project
Community Employment Assistant Supervisor
1 Years of Administrative Assistant Experience
- Ability Skills : Administration, Communications, Financial
- Competency Skills : Flexibility, Teamwork, Working on own Initiative
- Adequate knowledge of what is required of the role, display responsibility, commitment and motivation to implement the spirit and culture of Community Employment
- Duties to include assisting with the business administration of the project as directed by the supervisor in line with DSP operating procedures.
- Appropriate Work Experience in administration and 1 year minimum work experience appropriate to the role
- Good Interpersonal Skills, articulate, good communicator (orally and in writing), competent in assisting, directing, controlling and motivating participants.
- Education and Training must include QQI Major Award Level 6 or higher award and knowledge of training and development processes.
- To assist in implementing programme, recruiting participants, organising participants work programme and supervision of participants. Liaising and reporting to Supervisor, liaising between scheme sponsor and sub sponsors and assisting with the financial resource budget and other duties as assigned
39 Hours Per week Monday-Friday. Garda Vetting is a requirement.
Please apply by submitting your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
42 Manor Street
Closing date: 06/07/2018.
Please see Job Description attached below.