EmployAbility in partnership with HSE Mid West Community Healthcare are recruiting 3 Employment Specialists for an IPS (Individual Placement and Support) programme.
Full Time Fixed Term (until 31st Dec 2020) posts:
F/T Employment Specialist – Location: Limerick
F/T Employment Specialist – Location: Nenagh / Tipperary
F/T Employment Specialist – Location: Shannon / Clare
Salary: €35,319 (Starting point on Incremental scale)
The purpose of this job is to provide a recovery-focused supported employment service to people linked with mental health services using an Individual Placement and Support (IPS) model which emphasises individuals’ interests, experience, skills and strengths.
The Employment Specialist will work directly with businesses and employers to secure employment opportunities and provide ongoing support to both employers and individuals to retain employment.
- Minimum Leaving Certificate or equivalent standard of education or significant prior employment services or other relevant experience.
- Full clean driving licence and means of transport
- Experience of working with and supporting people who have experienced mental health problems (or other unemployed disadvantaged groups) into employment.
- Excellent sales, marketing and negotiation skills and ability to relate to employers
- Competent I.T. skills
- Experience of successfully helping people to obtain or keep education/work
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate and network with diverse individuals and organisations.
Closing date for all posts is Friday 29th June. See attached full job description and application.
Please return completed application forms to relevant office
Limerick - Interview date: Monday 16th July. email@example.com Tel: 061 493095
Clare - Interview date: Monday 9th July. firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 065 6844007
Nenagh - Interview date: Tuesday 10th July email@example.com Tel: 067 37896
EmployAbility Services are an equal opportunities employer