NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Positive Futures is the leading local charity for people with an intellectual disability, acquired brain injury or autistic spectrum condition and their families.
Do you want to:
- support people with disabilities to have a “good life”?
- support people to achieve their goals?
- make a real difference to someone’s life?
- assist people to access and contribute to their local communities?
- committed to ensuring that people with a disability should have the same rights and choices as everyone else?
- focused on individuality?
- interested in creating solutions to problems?
After 21 years in Northern Ireland, Positive Futures is now committed to supporting people right across the island of Ireland. We currently are currently recruiting for the following vacancy
Manorhamilton, Co. Leitrim
€28, 483- €43, 469 per annum pro rata
To be shortlisted for interview you must clearly demonstrate in your CV how you meet the following criteria:
- Be registered in the Intellectual Disability Division and/or Psychiatric Division and/or General Division of the Register of Nurses & Midwives maintained by Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseachais na hÉireann (Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland) or be entitled to be so registered.
You will have
- The clinical and administrative capacity to properly discharge the functions of the role
- At least 3 years post registration experience of which one year must be in the area of Intellectual Disability/ Autism
- Flexibility to be part of a rota of staff support covering seven days a week, working unsociable hours
- Ability to travel independently*
* Positive Futures defines this as being a car driver and holder of a driving licence, or having access to a form of transport which will permit the applicant to meet the demands of the post
For a full job description or to apply send a Cover Letter along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more or get assistance with your application please call Human Resources on 0044 28 9147 5737
Closing date: Friday 22 June at 12 noon
Interview date: To be confirmed post shortlisting