NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Mid West Simon Community would like to recruit for the following position: Housing Support Worker - this post will be a Part Time Specific Purpose Contract (19.5hrs per week)
Worker must have knowledge and experience of:
- A Social Care degree or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience working in a similar role within a social care setting
- Experience of working with and supporting people who have experienced homelessness
- Experience of supporting individuals who experience substance use and mental health difficulties using harm reduction and recovery based approaches
- Ability to provide, manage and evaluate support plans
- Ability to provide effective key working to clients
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work in a changing environment where sound judgement is required.
- Working on own initiative and as part of a team
- Be self-motivated, able to motivate, inspire and empower others
- Ability to make efficient use of time and manage workload
- Recognises the need to be flexible
- Have a valid and full clean drivers licence
All applications must be submitted on the Mid West Simon Community application form which is available from firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted to email@example.com by 12pm on Friday 25th May 2018
Interviews will take place on the 31st May 2018.