NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
STONEYBATTER COMMUNITY TRAINING CENTRE
Stoneybatter CTC provides vocational and life skills training to early school leavers under the auspices of the City of Dublin Education and Training Boards Youthreach Programme. Our courses are designed to enhance the learner’s potential to learn new skills and achieve relevant certification necessary for progression into employment, further training or continued education. This role responds to learner needs through the provision of a variety of flexible training options which ultimately supports their move into the workplace or another learning environment.
Stoneybatter CTC is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such the organisation is committed to equality of opportunity in all its recruitment practices. It will ensure that no job applicant will receive less favourable treatment. All potential candidates will be selected on the basis of their abilities and merits only and according to the requirements of the job.
The CTC Board invites applications from enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals for the position of
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Operate and maintain financial and operational systems for the Centre, including the processing of salaries, ROS online and EFT payments
- Provide administrative support to the Board, Manager and staff
- Work with the Manager and other staff to develop and implement trainee recruitment, assessment and monitoring procedures
- Be responsible for the efficient organisation of office procedures, including ordering of stationery, maintenance of office equipment etc
- Run the reception area of the Centre efficiently
- Support the preparation of annual strategic plans and reviews
- Be computer proficient and able to operate the Microsoft Office Suite to a high standard
- Support the efficient maintenance and operation of management information systems
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
The salary scale associated with the post is €21,382 to €39,496 which includes two long service increments. Maximum entry points are applicable. Stoneybatter CTC offers an excellent package including contributory pension, leave and training opportunities for the successful candidate. A Job description is available on request.
Applications, to include a covering letter with C.V. should be marked private and confidential and returned to the Chairperson, Stoneybatter Community Training Centre, 60/61 Manor Street, Dublin 7.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5.00 pm on 22nd of May 2018. Late applications will not be considered and short listing may apply. Canvassing will disqualify.