CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Tabor Group, a leading provider of residential addiction treatment services in the South of Ireland, is seeking to appoint a Chief Executive Officer to be based in Cork.
The new CEO will lead the organisation through the continued implementation of its Strategic Plan with a focus on quality care services for its clients, a rewarding work environment for its staff and an emphasis on continuous improvement in all aspects of its services and the manner in which they are managed and delivered.
The new CEO will demonstrate:
- Significant experience in people management, team building, interpersonal skills and motivation of professional and support staff.
- A client focus with skills in implementation of highest service standards, regulatory compliance and response
- Exceptional communication skills and proven experience in organisational change management
- Target driven performance with a track record of delivering results
- Expertise in financial management, inventory and asset management
- Experience and ability to work in harmony with a committed Board of Directors
- An understanding of the ethos and values underpinning Tabor Group services which have their origins within the ministry of the Mercy Sisters
Competitive remuneration package
For more information and to obtain an application form please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for receipt of applications is Friday 4th May 2018.