MQI are currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Technician to work within the Finance Department.
The ideal candidate for this post will have:
Personal Skills & Knowledge
- Accuracy on data entry and attention to detail is a must
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet weekly/monthly deadlines. Strong Time Management Skills
- strong IT Skills - excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Standard Accounting Software packages
- Professional telephone manner, Strong interpersonal skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience providing support in busy environment with many different contacts
- Experience of maintaining records
- the ability to work with a high professional ethic & identify with the work/clients of MQI
Education and Experience
- A Third Level Degree in a related field or Accounting Qualification (IATI)
- Studying toward their professional accountancy exams a plus (ACCA/CIMA)
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience within a similar operational finance role.
- Proven practical application and understanding of accounting knowledge.
- Proven experience in using a relevant financial software package
Hours: 39 hours per week
Days: Monday to Friday
Location: Head Office, Merchants Court, 24 Merchants Quay, Dublin 8
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the application form attached to this ad and email to email@example.com with a copy of your up to date CV attached by 5pm on Wednesday 21st of March 2018. Please ensure to include the following title in the subject line of your email ‘Application for Accounts Technician’. Applications that do not have this title may fail to be shortlisted.
Please see job description attached below for more information on this post.