BROTHERS OF CHARITY SERVICES IRELAND
Applications are invited for the following positions that may become available in the coming months:
Ref: E 13/18
LOCATION – LIMERICK COMMUNITY DAY SERVICES
Permanent Full Time Contract 78/78
- Level 8 (Higher Degree) qualification in Teaching, Training and Development, Applied Social Studies/Social Care, Psychology or other relevant qualification.
(A Level 7 degree will be considered from applicants who have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in the intellectual disability sector)
- Full Clean Drivers Licence
- Demonstrate initiative, good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent report writing and organisational skills
- Good IT skills
- Experience in PECS or other relevant communication systems e.g. Lamh etc
- Experience of working with people with Intellectual Disabilities
Informal Enquiries: Lilian Walsh, Area Manager (087) 9792782
Please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org for Application Form and Job Specification.
Please specify Reference Number E13/18 on email subject line.
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is Tuesday 27th February 2018
Short listing of applications may apply
Canvassing will disqualify
Panels may be formed
The Brothers of Charity Services Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer