BROTHERS OF CHARITY SERVICES IRELAND
Applications are invited for the following position that may become available in the coming months:
INSTRUCTOR (SENIOR GRADE) / DAY SERVICE COORDINATOR
LOCATION – LIMERICK COMMUNITY DAY SERVICES
Permanent Full Time Contract 78/78
- At least 4 years experience of working with people with intellectual disabilities
- Level 8 (Higher Degree) qualification in Teaching, Training and Development, Applied Social Studies/Social Care, Psychology or other relevant qualification.
- Experience in delivering Person Centred Day Services
- Demonstrate initiative, good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Full Clean Drivers Licence
- Good I.T.skills.
- Knowledge of HIQA Standards and Regulations
- Knowledge of Person Centered Planning
- Knowledge of New Directions
- Supervisory experience
Informal Enquiries: Lilian Walsh, Area Manager (087) 9792782
Please email email@example.com for application form and job specification. Please specify Reference Number E12/18 on email subject line.
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is 5 p.m. Tuesday 27th February 2018
Short listing of applications may apply
Canvassing will disqualify
Panels may be formed
The Brothers of Charity Services Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.