Social Care Manager / Person in Charge
The Talbot Group is seeking to recruit three suitably qualified Social Care Managers for our Intellectual Disability/Acquired Brain Injury Community Homes based in Stamullen, Co Meath.
The successful candidates will report directly to the Senior Social Care Manager and must possess following skills and experience -
- Minimum 3 years Managerial Experience within the Health Care Sector
- Recognised Management Qualification (minimum level 6 on the National Framework of Qualifications)
- Knowledge of;
- Quality assurance practices and there application to health/social care environment
- Social care model of service delivery
- Person Centred Planning and Person Centred Care
- Both Clinical and Human Resource policies and procedures
- National Standards for Disability Services
To apply for this position please submit an up to date CV to email@example.com on or before 1st March 2018.
The Talbot Group has been a service leader in the provision of Nursing Home Services and specialist Disability Services for more than 20 years. Our Intellectual Disability/Acquired Brain Injury Services provide residential support for adults who present with one or more complex issues, including Acquired Brain Injury, Autism and/or Intellectual Disability. Our goal is to support each person to live a meaningful life and to integrate and participate in the community to the greatest extent possible.
The Talbot Group is an equal opportunities employer.