St Catherine’s Community Services Centre
St Joseph’s Rd, Carlow
St. Catherine’s Community Services Centre wish to recruit the following term time positions for our 2 community childcare services based in St. Catherine’s, St. Joseph’s Road and the Kilkenny Road Community Childcare and Family Centre. Both services are open term time and close for July and August.
- Assistant Childcare Manager Full Time
- Two Early Years Educators Full Time
- Relief Staff
Assistant Childcare Manager Candidates require:
- A child centred communicator with a thorough knowledge of child development and its application to practice
- Leadership and organisational skills with excellent personal and inter-personal skills
- A minimum Level 7 Degree or Level 8 Honours Degree in Early Childhood Education & Care with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a childcare setting
- Previous management experience is desirable
Early Years Educator Candidates and Relief Staff require:
- A child centered communicator with a thorough knowledge of child development and its application in practice.
- A minimum Level 5 but a Level 7/8 qualification in Early Childhood Education & Care is desirable
- A minimum of one years’ experience working in a childcare setting.
- Salary based on qualifications.
To apply please forward the completed Curriculum Vitae and a Cover Letter to the Childcare Manager, St. Catherine’s Community Services Centre, St. Joseph’s Road, Carlow, R93 T4C6 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, 1st March 2020. Applications may be considered for other childcare positions that arise in St. Catherine’s Community Services Centre.
St Catherine’s is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes suitably qualified applicants from all sectors of society.