Cook / Chef needed for a warm and friendly childcare setting in Nenagh. The role will involve the preparation of daily meals from a four-week rotating menu for all children in the service, including those with special dietary requirements, along with the recording and upkeep of all safe food documentation.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work efficiently and use their initiative as well as having a genuine love of children.
Job Type: 30 hours per week
Experience and qualifications:
- Catering: 1 year experience (Preferred)
- HACCP food safety level 2
- Adhere to all current HACCP Regulations (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
- Adhere to First Aid, Hygiene, Health & Safety rules, COSHH Regulations at all times
- Planning and costing of menus to meet the dietary requirements of children within allocated financial resources.
- Ensures the standard of hygiene in the kitchen meets all Health and Safety Regulations and records are maintained to demonstrate this.
- Ensures all equipment is operated, maintained and serviced as per manufacturer’s instructions and Health and Safety requirements/recommendations.
- Ensures risk assessments are conducted and adequate records retrained and reviewed at regular intervals.
Tel: 067 41508 or e mail: email@example.com
Nenagh Childcare Centre
Short listing will apply
Garda Vetting is a requirement of this position
Current CV and a passport size photo should be returned to the above address not later than 4.30 p.m. on 28th January 2020
NENAGH CHILDCARE CENTRE CLG. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER