Rowlagh Women’s Group CLG
are recruiting an
Early Years Assistant
Job Title: Early Years Assistant
Employer: Rowlagh Women’s Group CLG
Location: Rowlagh Womens Group Preschool, Neilstown Road, Rowlagh, Clondalkin, Dublin 22
Contract: Permanent term-time (1pm – 5pm)
Salary: Commensurate with Qualifications and Experience
Rowlagh Womens Group Preschool in association with the Crann Support Group are seeking a dynamic, creative and engaging individual who enjoys working with preschool aged children. As an Early Years Professional you will work with the Early Years team to support and enhance the children’s development, social-emotional learning and academics.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- The day to day responsibility of children in your care
- Implement activities appropriate to the groups needs so as to provide for children’s physical, language, emotional, social and cognitive development
- Carry out duties in line with Policies and Procedures developed by the Childcare Service and in line with the Preschool Regulations.
- Implement curriculum/activities in line with the Siolta & Áistear the National Framework for Quality and Curriculum.
- Adopt a professional outlook at all times to childcare issues and present a positive approach to development in respect of: new legislation, measures taken to further protect children, and working in partnership with parents/guardians.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Candidates must hold a minimum of a QQI Level 6 in Early Years and a valid First Aid Certificate.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of working to the Childcare Regulations essential.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Applicants wishing to apply for the above post should send a letter of application and a CV to:
The HR Manager
Rowlagh Womens Group Preschool, Neilstown Road, Rowlagh, Clondalkin, Dublin 22
Or email: email@example.com
Closing date for applicants: Monday, 14 October 2019 @ 12pm