Cherish Childcare & Early Learning Centres are a home from home quality childcare setting providing holistic care and education for children from 3 months to 12 years. Cherish has grown from strength to strength operating services in Carlow Town, Graiguecullen, Co. Laois and in Castledermot Co Kildare. This success of our services comes from the quality care we provide and the dedication of our Childcare team.
Cherish Childcare & Early Learning Centres are now recruiting for full time Early Years Practitioners in both Carlow Town and Castledermot.
These roles include:
- Assist in the holistic care and education of the children attending the service.
- Working with children of varying ages from baby room up to Afterschool room.
- Carrying out observations on assigned key children.
- Complete curriculum documentation as required.
- Planning of child led, enquiry based, adult initiated curriculum.
- Following policies and procedures of the service at all times.
- Ensure a good standard of hygiene and awareness of health and safety.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Minimum FETAC Level 5 in Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and equally as part of a team.
- Be capable of providing quality interactions with the children with a genuine nature.
- Warm and friendly manner
- Experience/Confidence in using the Aistear and Siolta guidelines.
What we can offer you
- Competitive rates of pay.
- A positive workplace culture.
- Opportunities for Continual Professional Development through the company’s Training and Development Programme.
- Scholarship Programme.
To Apply: Please email your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org