Mohill Family Support Centre CLG wishes to engage the services of a Play Therapist, to be based in Mohill Family Support Centre CLG, Canon Donohoe Hall, Mohill, Co Leitrim, N41 Y2F5.
Responsible To: The Board of Directors of Mohill Family Support Centre CLG. The successful candidate will report to the Project Coordinator.
Location: Mohill Family Support Centre CLG, Canon Donohoe Hall, Mohill, Co Leitrim N41 Y2F5.
Purpose of Job: To provide Assessment and Play Therapy to Children in Mohill Family Support Centre on a specific purpose contract to complete 6 sessions per week until December 2019.
Note: This post is not an employment post. The therapist will be self-employed, will submit an invoice for sessions completed, will be paid a fee per session, and will be responsible for paying his or her own income tax.
- Be an accredited Play Therapist
- A recognised post graduate qualification in play therapy
- Have 2 years’ experience working in play therapy
- A recognised third level qualification in psychology, social work, psychotherapy, counselling, teaching, early childhood care and education or related field.
- Experience of multi-disciplinary team working
- Report writing abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to Plan
- IT Skills
- Full clean drivers licence and use of own car
- A comprehensive knowledge of child development
- Experience of working with vulnerable children
For further information and to request job description please contact: Majella Mc Govern, Coordinator - Email: email@example.com Tel: 071 9631253
Closing date and time for receipt of applications is: 15th October at 5pm
Interviews will take place in the week beginning: 21st of October 2019
To apply please forward your CV to the Coordinator of the centre.
Mohill Family Support Centre is an equal opportunities employer.
This position is funded by TUSLA, the Child and Family Agency.