NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Purpose of the Role:
To support the integration and utilisation of data and evidence in CDI’s practice and planning.
Key responsibilities include:
- To strengthen CDI’s monitoring and evaluation system and support CDI staff and contracted services to maximise the collection, analysis and utilisation of data;
- To analyse and interpret CDI programme data and provide reports on findings and implications;
- To examine, extract and interpret published data (such as the national Census or Growing up in Ireland) to inform service planning;
- To support the organisation in developing data management systems including online storage, consistent processes and effective reporting.
- A Masters degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline;
- Strong qualitative and quantitative data analysis and management skills;
- Excellent knowledge of and experience in using SPSS and excel;
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as taking direction and working as part of a team;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- At least one years’ experience working in research or non-profit organisation.
Terms and conditions of employment:
This post is a fixed term contract of 37.5 hours per week. Salary of €42,436 - €55,167 per annum (pro-rata). Actual salary will be determined by reference to the applicant’s skills, experience and qualifications.
Other terms of employment:
Other terms of employment will be set out in the employee’s fixed term employment contract and include 26 annual leave days per annum pro rata. The employee will be bound by CDI Policies, including a six month probationary period and performance management and development system.
Please send Application Form and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address below by 4pm on Thursday 10th October.
Childhood Development Initiative
St. Mark’s Family and Community Centre