Ireland’s leading children’s charity is recruiting:
Part Time (18hrs) and Permanent contract.
The hours are 9-5, Monday and Friday and 2-5pm on Thursday afternoon.
Salary: €11,280 - €17,474 DOE (this is the pro rated salary for 18 hrs)
Clonard Park, Ballybeg, Waterford
What does the Regional Administration Worker do?
The post holder will provide administration support to the regional office and the Assistant Director of Children’s services for the region.
They will also collate the monthly absence returns for staff working in Barnardos in the South East region as well as supporting managers in the administration requirements for recruitment campaigns in the region.
Who are we looking for?
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Awareness of confidentiality and the ability to deal with sensitive queries.
- Teamwork required and the ability to work in collaboration with others.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to consult where appropriate.
- Ability to prioritise competing demand.
- Flexibility and adaptability in terms of tasks and time is essential for this post.
- Minimum of two years directly relevant administration experience essential.
- Junior Cert or equivalent minimum level of education.
- A working ability in IT Systems, word processing and finance skills are essential.
For full job description and to apply checkout www.barnardos.ie/jobs.
Closing date: 12 noon, Wednesday 25th September 2019.