MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS TEAM
Foróige is an independent, non-profit national voluntary youth organisation engaged in out-of-school youth development and education. The organisation aims to enable young people to involve themselves consciously and actively in their own development and the development of society. Foróige employs over 400 staff and involves thousands of volunteers in the creation and delivery of high quality services to young people through the operation of over 600 Foróige Clubs and over 140 General Youth Services and Special Projects. The organisation now invites applications for the following vacancy:
DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER, BIG BROTHER BIG SISTER
This role is part of the Foróige Marketing and Communications Team and will also be strongly aligned to the Big Brother Big Sister Team. In Foróige, Marketing and Communications is focused on optimising awareness of and engagement with Foróige amongst a wide range of target audiences including young people, volunteers, communities, policy makers and funders.
Foróige employs over 20 BBBS staff across the country who provide a range of educational and developmental services to young people and volunteer mentors both in a community based and a school based BBBS programme
The successful applicant(s) will have;
- Education to National Diploma or Degree standard in relevant discipline (note: candidates with exceptional, relevant work experience may also be considered in lieu of degree qualifications). (E)
- A minimum of 2 years relevant work experience preferably in digital communications, digital marketing, visual communications or social media. (E)
- Access to car and full driving licence. (E)
- In-depth knowledge of social media and a proactive interest in digital marketing trends. (E)
- Experience in the development, management and evaluation of digital media campaigns. (E)
- Experience in social media marketing and online community management. (E)
- Experience of digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords OR Search Engine Optimisation. (E)
- Experience of multimedia content creation, including photo/video editing and design. (E)
PLEASE VIEW THE JOB SPEC (SEE BELOW) FOR FULL DETAILS ON ALL REQUIREMENTS.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications for this role should be made by way of the Digital Communications Officer Application form which is available on our careers page. Completed application forms can be emailed to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is 12 noon 23rd September 2019. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
Foróige is committed to a policy of Equality of Opportunity in its employment practices.