Mountmellick Youth & Family Resource Centre
Is recruiting for a panel of relief Family & Community Support Development Worker/s
MOUNTMELLICK YOUTH & FAMILY RESOURCE CENTRE (MYFRC) is a community-based centre that provides a range of youth family and community support services for the residents of Mountmellick and surrounding areas.
Working in partnership with the Manager to develop and maintain a youth, family and community support service in Mountmellick Youth & Family Resource Centre (MYFRC) that will support people from Mountmellick and surrounding areas.
Candidates will be expected to have:
- A minimum of 2 years paid experience in a youth/family support / community development project
- Hold a relevant qualification in family support / community development or equivalent training
- Commitment to and understanding of youth/ family support / community development values and principles
- Have knowledge and experience of family support in a community-based setting
- Experience of working collaboratively at an inter-agency level
- Strong organisational skills, time management, administrative and report writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication, group facilitation and community consultation skills with the ability to engage with and motivate people from a range of target groups. Experience of working as part of a team
- Ability to complete funding applications
- A full clean driving license and access to a car
- Some Evening and / or weekend work will be a feature of this position
Application form attached below or from the Manager of MYFRC by emailing email@example.com
Please note: Applications will only be accepted on the official Application Form and CVs will not be accepted.
Completed applications forms will be accepted by POST ONLY to: The Chairperson, Mountmellick Youth & Family Resource Centre, MDA Limited, Irishtown, Mountmellick, Co. Laois.
Closing date for applications is 5p.m. on Friday September 20th 2019
Interviews to be held on Monday September 30th 2019
Mountmellick Development Association Limited is an equal opportunities employer.