Mountmellick Youth & Family Resource Centre
Is recruiting for the post of: Manager
MOUNTMELLICK YOUTH & FAMILY RESOURCE CENTRE (MYFRC) is a community-based centre that provides a range of youth family and community support services for the residents of Mountmellick and surrounding areas.
Full Time Post 35 hours per week (excluding lunch break)
Working in partnership with the Board to develop and maintain a family and community support outreach service in Mountmellick Youth & Family Resource Centre (MYFRC) that will support people from Mountmellick and surrounding areas.
Candidates will be expected to have:
- A minimum of 3 years paid experience in coordinating a family support / community development project
- Hold a 3rd level qualification in family support / community development or equivalent training
- Commitment to and understanding of family support / community development values and principles
- Have knowledge and experience of family support in a community-based setting
- Experience of working collaboratively at an inter-agency level
- Strong organisational skills, time management, administrative and report writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication, group facilitation and community consultation skills with the ability to engage with and motivate people from a range of target groups.
- Experience of managing of a team
- Ability to complete funding applications and write reports
- Experience of working in partnership with statutory and voluntary organisations to achieve community benefit
- A full clean driving license and access to a car
- Evening & weekend work will be a feature of this position
Job Description, Personnel Specification & Application Form are attached below
Please note: Applications will only be accepted on the official Application Form and CVs will not be accepted.
Completed applications forms will be accepted by POST ONLY to: The Chairperson, Mountmellick Youth & Family Resource Centre, MDA Complex, Irishtown, Mountmellick, Co. Laois.
Closing date for applications is 5p.m. on Friday 20th September 2019
Mountmellick Development Association Limited is an equal opportunities employer.