Daughters of Charity Community Services
The Daughters of Charity Community Services (DoCCS), located at 8-9 Henrietta Street, Dublin 1, provides a range of educational, training and social care services for adults, youth and children in the North Inner City.
We are recruiting for various positions in our Early Years’ Service:
- Early Years Childcare Practitioner – 1 year fixed term
Working hours: 9.30am to 12.30am
- Early Years Childcare Practitioner - Relief Staff (On needs basis)
Working hours: Hours will vary based on the needs present in the service. Relief staff can refuse work if unavailable which will not affect their position on the relief panel
Full Job Description attached below
Early Years Childcare Practitioner
Required Skills and Competencies:
- A relevant third level qualification in the field of Early Childhood Care & Education (a minimum QQI Level 5 or relevant equivalent is required)
- A passion for working with young children and their families
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills, with an ability to manage multiple work tasks and a busy environment
- Experience working in an Early Years setting: experience of working in a community-based Early Years’ Service would be a distinct advantage
- A working knowledge of dealing with child protection concerns
- Experience and training in Síolta & Aistear
Salary: Scale range €21,358 – €35,919 – pro rata - based on HSE Clerical Grade, 01/11/13
Please complete the DoCCS application form (attached below) indicating which post/posts you are applying for (If all, please state).
CVs will not be accepted and incomplete application forms may not be considered.
Please submit completed application form and cover letter to Louise Mullins, by email: email@example.com or by post: Louise Mullins, HR Manager, Daughters of Charity Community Services, 9 Henrietta Street, Dublin 1.
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications forms for the fixed term contract is Friday, 6th September at 5pm.
Applicants for relief work will be interviewed as applications are filled and a panel of relief staff will be formed. The advertisement for relief staff will close on the 29th November 2019.
The Daughters of Charity Community Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome, and strive to have, a diverse workforce