Tir na nOg Glen Community Creche
Tir na nOg Glen Community Creche invites application for the following position:
This position is a full time position (35 hours) and will focus on the day to day operation of a busy crèche environment.
- Looking after the children’s needs both mental and physical well-being, treating all children equally and liaising with specialist services when requested by parents or management committee.
- Encouraging children to express their needs and personalities and ensuring that they are given options and allowed to make choices.
The ideal candidate will possess
- A Level 5/6 qualification in Early Childhood Care and Education is essential.
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in a similar role.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Please send a copy of your C.V. together with a cover letter marked clearly CHILDCARE ASSISTANT: to Orla Varian, Manager, Glen Community Creche, Glen Resource Centre, The Glen, Cork or email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12:00 noon Monday 26th August 2019.