NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
CHILDCARE SUPERVISOR WANTED IMMEDIETALY
30 HRS PW
The role of the Supervisor will be to provide professional leadership and management within the childcare facility, to effectively manage day-to-day running of the childcare service, liaise with the Board of Directors of Cork Anti-Poverty Resource Network and deliver to the highest standards of care and education. This position is a fixed term contract of 30 hr per week.
- (QQI) LEVEL 6/7 in childcare
- 1-2 years’ experience in a management role
- Preferably LINC qualification
- Have extensive knowledge of the PIP PORTAL
- Have extensive knowledge of the childcare regulations and guidelines.
For a more detailed job description and for queries contact email@example.com or, call 021-4391108