NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
EARLY YEARS MANAGER, Killenaule, Co Tipperary
Job Title: Early Years Manager – 39 Hours per week
Department: Early Years Education
Terms: 39 hours per week
Responsible to: Deputy National Early Years Education Manager
The centre manager post is an exciting and rewarding position. This position will focus on the development, management, delivery and review of services and lead a team of dedicated staff.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- The ability to provide oversight to standards and work within policy framework and legislation.
- To undertake the duties of the designated person for the service under the Childrens First. National Guidelines for the Protection and Welfare of Children.
- To oversee the implementation of the National Quality and Curriculum Frameworks, Siolta and Aistear.
- To promote qualities practices in line with the pre-school regulations
- To manage and develop the service appropriate to the needs of the community and ensure that quality and sustainability are central to the practice.
- To foster a culture of reflective practice and continuous development.
- To contribute to the development of models, strategies, practice and procedures of Respond Support’s work with children and families.
- To prepare reports as required in relation to the work in your area of responsibility.
- To facilitate team meetings and also liaise with members of the management team on a regular basis
- Commitment to high quality Education and Care
- Strong leadership qualities
- The ability to work in collaboration with a dedicated team
- Highly motivated to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A professional and enthusiastic disposition
- Flexible and adaptable
- Commitment to continuous professional development
- Change-management skills
- Analytical skills
- Garda Vetting will be required as part of the recruitment process
Qualifications and Experience
- Third Level qualification (Degree) Desirable, Level 7 in Early Care and Education is essential
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in a management role
- Strong understanding and experience in Early Childhood Education and working with parent/carers
- Experience of implementing the suite of Pobal funding programmes
- Experience of financial management and budgeting
- Proficient in Microsoft office packages
To apply for the above fixed term position please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com before close of business 16th August 2019