NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
The Community After Schools Projects supports children and adults in their Development, training and education in order for them to fully participate in their own community and in society. The theme of CASPr’s work is to counter educational disadvantage in order to support children to remain in school, and adults to enter or re-enter training and employment. The area in which CASPr operates is the North East Inner City (NEIC) of Dublin.
The Community After Schools Project 1, Portland Square Dublin 1 is seeking applications for the position of Part time Crèche Manager.
Location: Sean Mc Dermott Street Dublin 1.
- To support and supervise all staff working in the Crèche including organising rota.
- To ensure that the precise needs of all children are met by developing an individual programme for each child.
- To design and maintain appropriate administration systems.
- To develop and implement policies and procedures for the crèche and review and update them when necessary.
- To develop a curriculum in line with Aistear and Síolta Framework.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a management role or, at least, 3 years’ experience in a deputy / senior role.
- Must hold, at minimum, QQI Level 6 childcare qualification, Level 8 is preferred.
- All Candidates will be subject to Garda Vetting
- Copies of qualifications and 2 written references to be provided at interview.
Hours: 20 per week
Applications to: Ann Carroll Manager, Community After Schools Project 1, Portland Square Dublin 1.
Closing date: Friday 23rd August 2019.