NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Sessional Social Care Workers
Key Assets Consulting is a premium one-stop shop providing high quality, independent, assessment and consultancy services across a breadth of sectors, including child and family services, child care and family law proceedings. We are a sister company of Fostering First Ireland (Est. 2005), a company with a proven track record for quality service provision. We are also backed by our international connections as a member of the Key Assets Group; Key Assets, The Children’s Services Provider; www.keyassets.org a globally established quality provider of services to children, families and communities.
INTERESTED IN FLEXIBLE, PART-TIME OPPORTUNITIES PROVIDING HIGH QUALITY ACCESS SUPERVISION IN CORK AND SURROUNDING AREAS - WHY NOT JOIN US!
Sessional positions are on an “as and when required basis”
Please see INFORMATION document and application form attached.
- A recognised qualification (Minimum Level 7) in Social Care, Youth Work or equivalent.
- Experience of working directly with children / young people in the care system or other relevant field.
- Well-developed skills set for working sensitively with children and families.
- Experience presenting evidence / reports to Court for Child/Family legal proceedings is desirable.
- The ability to work on your own initiative in a flexible and creative manner, within agency policies and procedures and in accordance with relevant statutory provisions.
- Strong report writing skills.
- A good working knowledge of relevant legislation including the Child Care Act 1991 and a sound knowledge of child protection procedures and the requirements of the Children First Act 2015.
- Knowledge of theoretical frameworks underpinning work with children and adolescents.
- Commitment to delivering high quality services to our clients in an inclusive and flexible manner.
Please email your completed application form along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the post to email@example.com before close of business on Thursday 15th August 2019