NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
FORWARD STEPS FAMILY RESOURCE CENTRE
LITTLE STEPS EARLY YEARS SERVICE
Wish to recruit the following
Part time Early Years Practitioner (Minimum QQI Level 5)
(20hrs per week in After schools)
- Minimum QQI Level 5 Childcare qualification
- Experience of working in an early years /childcare setting.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Be child focussed and have a very good understanding of individual children’s needs
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have a deep understanding of equality and diversity in Early Years
To apply for this position, please forward a copy of your curriculum vitae by email to Marese Gleeson, Early Years Co-ordinator, along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop your CV into us marking the envelope Early Years Application at Forward Steps Resource Centre, Chapel Lane, Tullow, Co. Carlow.
If you wish to access the job description and specification, please email Marese Gleeson as above email.
Closing Date for Applications is 16/08/19
Interviews will take place on Friday 23rd August 2019.
Forward Steps Resource Centre is an equal opportunities employer.