Digital Marketing Assistant (Short fixed-term contract)
Reporting To: Digital Communication Manager
Start date: ASAP
Contract duration: Six-week fixed term contract, full-time
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday, 39 hours a week
To apply: Via Workable: https://workable.com/j/3596A5499C
Remuneration €650 per week
Probationary Period: 2 weeks
SpunOut.ie is Ireland’s award-winning youth information website. SpunOut.ie supported over 1 million young people in 2018. We are an energetic, dynamic and professional organisation run by young people, for young people, based in the heart of Dublin city. Our vision is an Ireland where young people are empowered with the information needed to lead active, happy, healthy lives. We provide information on a wide range of topics including mental health, sexual health, education, careers, sex and sexuality. For more information visit spunout.ie/about
About the role
SpunOut.ie is looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant for a 6 week contract. The Digital Marketing Assistant will be working on a number of Google Ad Grant PPC campaigns. These campaigns will encompass the full range of topics on SpunOut.ie, including content on mental and sexual health. The role will also include some CMS maintenance in the form of dealing with 404 redirects.
The Digital Marketing Assistant will report to the Digital Communications Manager and will work alongside our content staff.
Who are we looking for?
Candidate will need to have a knowledge of digital marketing and experience of working with Google Ads campaigns. Experience with Google Ad Grants is a bonus.
An exceptional candidate would have a strong sense of empathy, a good turn of phrase, and a belief in the importance of providing young people with reliable, non-judgemental information.
How to apply
You can apply for this role by uploading your C.V., a cover letter, and Google Ads campaign example on Workable at this link: https://workable.com/j/3596A5499C.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
The Digital Marketing Assistant’s duties and responsibilities include:
- Conducting keyword research and user intent analysis
- Creating PPC ads for Google Ad Grant campaigns
Optimising existing PPC campaigns within the Google Ad Grant account
- Formalising a reporting structure for the Google Ad Grant account
- Conducting maintenance on the SpunOut.ie CMS
- Carrying out any other duties as may be required by the Digital Communications Manager
Skills and Attributes:
Qualifications and Experience:
- A relevant qualification or equivalent experience in digital marketing
- A keen interest in, and understanding of, youth health and social issues
- Solid writing skills with an eagle-eye for detail
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience using social media and PPC ads as an engagement tool
- Excellent computer skills
- Demonstrable experience creating PPC ads on the Google Ads platform. Experience with Google Ad Grants is a bonus.
- Proficient working with a CMS (Content Management System)
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a self-starter with strong organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and balance conflicting demands
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have a proven ability to deliver on targets within agreed budgets and timeframes
- Exhibit strong collaborative and team-working skills
- Be tech-literate with a knowledge of emerging digital trends