Service Directory Project Officer (Short fixed-term contract)
Reporting To: Deputy Director & Clinical Director
Location: Fleet Street, Dublin 2
Start date: ASAP
Contract duration: Five months, full-time
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday, 39 hours a week
To apply: Via Workable: https://workable.com/j/9A73A9E932
Remuneration €34,000 per annum pro rata
Probationary Period: One month
About Community Creations
Community Creations is the not-for-profit company behind SpunOut.ie, Ireland’s award-winning youth information website. SpunOut.ie supported over 1 million young people in 2018. We are an energetic, dynamic and professional organisation run by young people, for young people, based in the heart of Dublin city.
As of 2019, Community Creations also operates Crisis Text Line Ireland, a new remote active-listening text messaging service to support young people in moments of crisis. We’re currently putting together a team of passionate professionals to run the service and help young people in every community in Ireland.
Our mission to transform lives by improving access to digital resources is built on our strong belief that technology can help improve mental health outcomes in Ireland.
About the role
Community Creations is looking for a Service Directory Project Officer for a five month contract. The Service Directory Project Officer will be working to review, edit and expand the list of professional and voluntary services to which SpunOut.ie and Crisis Text Line signpost our service users. This will involve ensuring that every service to which we direct our users fulfils our signposting service criteria and that their service listings are accurate.
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply via Workable at https://workable.com/j/9A73A9E932. Only applications submitted via Workable will be accepted.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
The Service Director Project Officer’s duties and responsibilities include:
- Reviewing, editing and adding to the existing service directory maintained by SpunOut.ie
- Building up a new service directory for the use of Crisis Text Line Ireland
- Contacting services, both via email and over the phone, with the view to gathering information as to their professional standards, accreditation, governance standards and values
- Verifying service listing information and ensuring its accuracy for inclusion in the directory
- Establishing and building contacts and sources for potential signposting
- Ensuring all signposting content is to a high standard of spelling and grammar, is up-to-date, and complies with the SpunOut.ie content policies and content validation process
- Carrying out any other duties as may from time to time be required by Management
Skills and Attributes:
Qualifications and Experience:
- A relevant qualification or equivalent experience
- A keen interest in, and understanding of, youth health and social issues
- Relevant experience of the non-for-profit, mental health, social services or youth work sectors
- Solid writing skills with an eagle-eye for detail
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to condense large amounts of information into a readable, presentable form
- Good phone manner and a strong ability to communicate remotely
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficient working with a CMS (Content Management System)
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a self-starter with strong organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and balance conflicting demands
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have a proven ability to deliver on targets within agreed budgets and timeframes
- Exhibit strong collaborative and team-working skills
- Be tech-literate with a knowledge of emerging digital trends
Applications and Queries
You can apply for this role by completing the application form on Workable, available at https://workable.com/j/9A73A9E932. We can only accept applications made via Workable.
Be advised that any offers are subject to reference checks and Garda clearance.
Any queries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org