Fostering First Ireland (FFI) is a leading independent fostering agency working in partnership with the Child and Family Agency (Tusla) in Ireland. Since being founded in May 2005, we have developed a reputation for providing fully compliant, carefully matched and well supported foster placements. This means that, with the support of our fully qualified and experienced staff, our foster carers can meet the needs of the children and young people in their care.
If you want to be part of a global company that is making a difference and changing lives, FFI may be the place for you.
We wish to make the following appointment:
Link Social Worker (Part time Maternity Leave Cover – 6 months) in the Wexford area
(The successful applicant must be living in the Wexford area or be willing to relocate)
**Salary commensurate with experience**
- You will be responsible for working directly with foster carers, supporting them and supervising their practice whilst providing individual help and advice.
- You will be a self-starter, comfortable with taking initiative, a creative problem solver and you will share your experience with a multi-disciplinary team of committed staff.
- You must have a recognised social work qualification (NQSW or equivalent) and current CORU registration.
- This post may involve occasional overnight stays away from home and also involves extensive local travel.
- You are required to live in the Wexford Area.
- You must have good organisational, IT and paperwork management skills.
- You must have a full, clean driving licence.
Please see our full job description and person specification attached, along with our application form.
For further information on Fostering First Ireland please visit www.fosteringfirstireland.ie or for an informal discussion please contact Mary Adams, Team Manager at 087 6941958.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Thursday 1st August 2019
Please email completed application forms and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please note, interviews will take place in the Dublin office on Friday 9th August**