NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Training Administration Worker – Dublin 8.
Part Time (22.5 hrs) and Permanent Contract
5 mornings, flexible on start and end times, but times are roughly 9.30 – 2pm.
Salary €14,100 - €21,843 (this is the pro rata salary for the 22.5 hrs).
What will the Training Administration Worker do?
The Training Administration Worker will work within Barnardos’ Training Team.
This new role will provide administration support to the Training
Co-ordinator who oversees the internal training plan for 440 staff and the external training provided to other organisations on topics such as Child Protection, Supervision and Early Years Practice Development.
This role will specifically be involved in assisting the Training Co-ordinator to plan and organise training for other organisations and fulfil finance and record keeping requirements associated with the events in line with funding requirements.
The Administration Worker will also prepare materials and liaise with trainers and venues before our public training events to ensure that the training will run smoothly.
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and oral).
- Excellent IT skills. Ability in all relevant software packages.
- Awareness of confidentiality and the ability to deal with sensitive queries.
- Teamwork required and the ability to work in collaboration with others.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to consult where appropriate.
- Ability to prioritise competing demands.
- Ability to work to deadlines and in a pressurised environment.
- Strong organisational and logical skills required.
- Creativity and enthusiasm.
- Flexibility and adaptability in terms of tasks is essential for this post.
Minimum of two years directly relevant experience essential.
Previous experience of working in a training team or organising events is highly desirable.
Junior Cert or equivalent minimum level of education.
A working ability in IT Systems, word processing and finance skills are essential.
For the full job description and to apply check out www.barnardos.ie/jobs
Closing date: 12noon, Monday 15th July 2019.