Level 7 Preschool / Afterschool Practitioner
Early Education and Care Service
Nenagh Childcare Centre CLG is seeking an enthusiastic Early Year’s Practitioner to join an established Team to work in close co-operation with the Manager, work colleagues, Childcare Trainees and Parents/Carers.
The successful candidates will ensure the early years of the child are delivered in a professional manner to ensure that there is a safe, caring and welcoming environment for the children and their parents/carers.
Successful applicants for the above position must have the following:-
Essential - Education & Qualifications.
- QQI Level 7 in Childcare and a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- First Aid Response (FAR) Certificate
- Children First – TUSLA/HSE e-Learning Programme.
- Previous experience working in a community based service.
- Good knowledge of Aistear / Siolta .
- HACCP Training.
- Working knowledge of current Childcare Regulations and Best Practice in the Sector.
- Health & Safety awareness
- A warm, caring personality that loves making a difference to children’s lives
- Be enthusiastic, energetic & highly motivated.
- Be organised, meticulous and efficient.
- Ability to work well on their own initiative and with a Team.
- Good communication skills – fluent in both written and spoken English
- Be friendly and caring.
- Flexible with regard to duties & rosters.
- Passionate for the education and development of children in our Service.
This post is subject to 2 Written References, Garda Vetting and continued funding from our Statutory Funding Agencies.
Please send an up to date Curriculum Vitae together with covering letter to Helen Taffinder, Manager, Nenagh Childcare Centre CLG, Limerick Road, Nenagh.
Informal enquiries: 067 41508
Closing date for receipt of applications is 4.30pm 28th July 2019
Nenagh Childcare Centre is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity
This post is funded by the Department of Children & Youth Affairs & Pobal.
Please note it is our Policy under GDPR to hold Application/Forms/CVs for a period of 1 year to facilitate feedback & open panels (if applicable). Thereafter, all documentation shall be destroyed in line with the Organisation’s H.R. Privacy Notice.