Daughters of Charity Community Services
The Daughters of Charity Community Services (DoCCS), located at 8-9 Henrietta Street, Dublin 1, provides a range of educational, training and social care services for adults, youth and children in the North Inner City.
We are recruiting for various positions in our Early Years’ Service:
- Early Years Childcare Practitioner – Part Time (23.75 hours) – Permanent
- Early Years Childcare Practitioner – Part Time (23.75 hours) – Fixed Term (ASAP to 27th December. Paid Annual Leave for this position is 1 week at Christmas and the month of August)
- Early Years Childcare Practitioner - Relief Staff (On needs basis)
Full Job Description attached below
Early Years Childcare Practitioner
Required Skills and Competencies:
- A relevant third level qualification in the field of Early Childhood Care & Education (a minimum QQI Level 5 or relevant equivalent is required)
- A passion for working with young children and their families
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills, with an ability to manage multiple work tasks and a busy environment
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in an Early Years setting: experience of working in a community-based Early Years’ Service would be a distinct advantage
- Experience and training in Síolta & Aistear
Salary: €21,358 – €35,919 – pro rata - based on HSE Clerical Grade, 01/11/13
Please complete the DoCCS application form (attached below) indicating which post/posts you are applying for (If all, please state).
CVs will not be accepted and incomplete application forms may not be considered.
Please submit completed application form and cover letter to Louise Mullins, by email: email@example.com or by post: Louise Mullins, HR Manager, Daughters of Charity Community Services, 9 Henrietta Street, Dublin 1.
Closing date for the receipt of completed application forms is Monday, 3rd June at 5pm.
The Daughters of Charity Community Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome, and strive to have, a diverse workforce