St. Anne’s Day Nursery CLG is expanding our services and is now recruiting
An Early Years Educator and Carer - Level 6
This is a paid full- time employment with a one- year contract.
St. Anne’s Day Nursery Ltd. Is a charity organization funded by Pobal and Tüsla. The nursery provides early years education and childcare and after-school care for parents who wish to return to education and/or employment. The nursery also caters for parents in need of additional support under the Tüsla framework. St. Anne’s Day Nursery is a training facility for students learning in the early years sector.
- To work as a core staff and early years educator and carer.
- To implement Policies and Procedures of St. Anne’s Day Nursery as agreed by the Board of Management.
- To plan, prepare and implement a curriculum and activities that caters for the children’s developmental age, needs and interests
- To implement health and safety routines and tasks to ensure the nursery meet HSE requirements
- To support and provide practical training guidance for students on early years work placements
Educational and Experience requirements:
Early Years Education and Care FETAC Level 6. Working in the early years sector for a minimum 3 years.
Please apply by e-mail with a CV and cover letter to
Closing date for receipt of applications is: 29th May 2019 at 5.30pm. Late applications will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Interviews will be held the week Thursday 6th June 2019.
Employment will start in August 2019 once Garda Vetting has been approved.
St. Anne’s Day Nursery is an equal opportunities employer