Are you looking for a new and rewarding challenge? Are you interested in providing a warm and supportive home environment to a child or young person? If so you may be interested in becoming a Foster Carer.
Orchard Fostering service is currently recruiting individuals or couples who are interested in becoming foster carers and providing a home to a child or young person who is unable to live in their own family home due to issues such as trauma, neglect or abuse. Children and young people may be placed in foster care on an emergency, short-term or long-term basis.
To qualify to be a foster carer you need to meet the following criteria;
- Be over the age of 25
- Have a spare bedroom you can provide to the young person
- Have access to a car so that you can bring the child or young person to school or other activities
- Be interested in making a difference in a young persons life
There are no specific requirements regarding personal life status. We are interested in hearing from people from any area of Ireland.
Orchard Fostering is an Irish company established in 2008 that has significant resources to assist you if you are interested in being a Foster Carer, our support includes;
- Providing you with initial assessment and training to allow you to qualify as a Foster Carer
- Allocating a link worker who will be available to assist you
- Offering a 24/7 support phone line so you can get an answer to a query at anytime
- Provide you with ongoing training so that you can best support the child or young person
In addition to this you will receive a financial allowance to cover the cost of having the child or young person in your home
If you feel you are the person or couple that we at Orchard Fostering are searching for please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details or if you would like to speak to one our team for further information please contact us at 01-6275713.
We look forward to hearing from you.