NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
WEST LIMERICK YOUTH INITIATIVE
Foróige, the National Youth Development Organisation, which promotes and fosters youth development through the operation of various youth services in urban and rural areas throughout the country, in partnership with Tusla Child and Family Agency, invite applications for the following vacancy:
PART TIME PROJECT WORKER (28 hours per week)
West Limerick Youth Initiative is managed and provided by Foróige in partnership with Tusla Child and Family Agency. This initiative provides a range of services to voluntary youth groups and directly to young people considered ‘at risk’ in the West Limerick region.
The successful candidate will be offered a contract of employment covering Maternity Leave and will be expected to work a minimum of 28 hours per week, the employment base will be the West Limerick Youth Initiative, Unit 1-2 Market Court, Market Yard, Newcastle West, Co. Limerick.
The successful applicant will have the following essential requirements;
- Education to National Degree standard in Youth Work / Social Work or similar
- A minimum of 1 years professional paid experience of working face-to-face with at risk youth
- Access to car and full driving licence
- Experience of working with volunteers
- Ability to design, deliver and evaluate appropriate individualised interventions plans that address the challenging behaviour of the young people
- Excellent team working skills
PLEASE VIEW THE JOB SPEC (SEE BELOW) FOR FULL DETAILS ON ALL REQUIREMENTS.
HOW TO APPLY:
The job spec and Foróige Job application form can be downloaded from this page and can also be downloaded from the ‘careers’ section of our website www.foroige.ie. Applications for this vacancy should be made by way of Foróige Job Application form only.
Completed application forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is 12.00pm FRIDAY 19th APRIL 2019. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
Foróige is committed to a policy of Equality of Opportunity in its employment practices.