Aisling Project is an After School-Initiative in Ballymun. We operate five distinct projects in different parts of Ballymun – four of these working with Primary School children aged from 8 to 13 years, and our Aisling Transition Programme working with Post-Primary young people
Aisling Project wishes to recruit a Part-Time Youth Activities Worker – working with Aisling Project’s Transition Project
Working 17.5 Hours per week
Working as a member of a team under the Supervision of the Project Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Appropriate planning, organising, supervision and evaluation for the project.
- Assisting Young People with Homework
- Indoor and Outdoor activities, all with the expressed aim of furthering the development of the young person.
- Responsibilities will also include administration and record-keeping
- Excellent communication, facilitation and networking skills and the ability to work on one’s own initiative are essential.
Experience/Qualifications: Required to have QQI Level 5 Certificate or equivalent minimum in a relevant discipline, along with relevant experience.
Salary: The salary will be in keeping with CDYSB's Youth Activities Worker pay scale.
Letter of interest and Application Form (no CVs please). Applications by email only.
Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be received by: 5pm Friday, April 26th, 2019
Shortlisting will apply.
Garda Vetting will apply
Aisling Project Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer